Information Security Consultant – Experienced in Implementation of HP FORTIFY , SAIL POINT
5 + years in Information Security or HP Implementations
jobs [at] kualitatem.com
1 – Business Understanding
- Develop and use knowledge base regarding technical products.
- Span includes (and not limited) to HP/IBM/Symantec solutions.
2 – Technical Products learning
- Self-learning ability to learn new products of same portfolio.
- Ability to design, deploy and technical enable the client on products.
- Can train his peers on new learned technology.
3 – Research and programming
- Willing to do programming tweaks in current deployments. Should not be language dependent.
- Adaptive learning is a MUST to have ability.
- Ability to do research independently for technical issues.
- 10 % scenarios demands to play with programming.
4 – Training & Development
- Identify key skills, specialty skills and propose training needs accordingly.
- Learn new tools and technologies and provide training to peers on the tools.
- Managing, communicating and delivering important technical product projects that impact Information security department of the organization.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Understand the importance of client relationship environment.
- Establish and maintain a strong and progressive work culture within the department.
- Willing to learn new technologies.
- Proactively handle and issues and concerns during onsite deployments.
- Maintain and Cover the technical processes and documentation diligently and on time
- MCP or MCITP or any vendor certification.
- Strong programming skills in Java, Oracle or any language.
- Good understanding of network protocols, design and operation
- Ability to architect and drive change
- Ability to lead in a global environment
- A flexible team player with a proven ability to work successfully in a matrix-reporting environment.
- MUST have the BASIC knowledge about IAM products, Vender base Product life cycle management, IS auditing and Security and Risk Assessment
- Sound knowledge of Information Security concepts
- Understanding and experience of Penetration Testing
- Experience of various testing strategies and techniques, external and internal
- Experience of test management, test tools and test environments
- Understanding of programming concepts
- Exposure to various info sec tools
- Certifications will be a plus
- Must have a college education with an under graduate or post graduate degree.
- Willingness to travel
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to present and interact with different stakeholders in global settings
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, having a passion for learning
- Be able to provide quality advice to Development team
- Be able to train other resources.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Opportunity to work on global assignments
- Opportunity to work with high energy, result oriented globally experienced team
- Top of the line Health Benefit Plan and Employment Fund
- High Performance Bonus Plans
- Biannual evaluations, quarterly feedback and well defined career paths
- Work life balance, leisure activities and annual adventure trips
- Open and honest culture conducive to learning and experimentation
- Be the best with us