Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer – Experienced in Performance Testing
4 + years in Software Testing and Quality Assurance Roles
jobs [at] kualitatem.com
- Able to interact on projects with clients through out the testing lifecycle, starting from requirement gathering and scoping up till delivery.
- Understand business requirements, prepare test estimates and test plans, conduct test execution and prepare results
- Analyzing system features and functionality and determine the best approach and techniques to test (black box, white box, stress/load, data integrity, security, automation)
- Conduct software testing effectively and efficiently across desktop, web , mobile and emerging technologies
- Develop and exhibit advanced level knowledge of QA lifecycle, learn and share knowledge with the team, and add value to the deliverables
- Keenly take up and pursue research and development activities to build his expertise
- Develop a team proficient in Performance Testing
- Develop a content and knowledge base around his expertise as requested
- Deliver presentations and take up client calls with pre-sales team
- Identify and take up self-learning opportunities
- Be readily available to travel for onsite assignments
MUST HAVE SKILL SET:
- Working experience of at least 2 enterprise level performance testing assignments
- Strong coursework in Data Structures, Algorithms, Object-Oriented Programming, Programming Languages, Security, Compiler Design, Networking, and/or User Interface Design and Development.
- Software programming knowledge and/or experience with one or more of the following: Java, Java Script, C, C++, C#, SQL/PLSQL
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Working knowledge of databases such as, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
- Test engineering knowledge and/or experience with one or more of the following testing tools or technologies: LoadRunner, Jmeter, Webload, LoadUI/LoadComplete
- Analyze performance data and collaborate with development team and operations team to identify potential application bottlenecks and areas for enhancement and assist in critical system tuning for peak performance.
- Capture and document application transactions, application components, reliability, performance and stability.
- Measure product scalability both against current conditions and against future projections and potential adverse conditions.
- Proactively work with development and operations teams in resolving performance issues to improve customer experience.
- Analyze and develop test suites for simulating production traffic and client load in performance test environments.
- Assemble & analyze test results and generate test summary reports for management & project team review
- Agile development environment knowledge and/or experience
- Sound knowledge of software engineering skills and practices
- Understanding and experience of software testing life cycle
- Experience of various testing strategies and techniques
- Experience to test management, test tools and test environments
- Understanding of programming concepts
- Exposure to Automation testing techniques and tools is a plus
- Must have a college education with an under graduate or post graduate degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to present and interact with different stakeholders in global settings
- Elaborate analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, having a passion for learning
- Be able to provide quality advice to Development team
- Be able to train other resources.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Opportunity to work on global assignments
- Opportunity to work with high energy, result oriented globally experienced team
- Top of the line Health Benefit Plan and Employment Fund
- High Performance Bonus Plans
- Biannual evaluations, quarterly feedback and well defined career paths
- Work life balance, leisure activities and annual adventure trips
- Open and honest culture conducive to learning and experimentation
- Be the best with us