Agile Testing Services
Kualitatem believes in quality and precision in technology and software, and we work to achieve it as an agile testing company. Relying on the modern, sophisticated, and ever-evolving technologies and the expertise of our skilled team, we lead the way in agile testing services.
Being a core part of agile software development, agile methodology testing begins at the very start of the project, even before development has started in order to pursue efficiency with agility. Sometimes known as continuous testing, agile testing goes hand in hand with development work and provides an ongoing feedback loop into the development process.
Agile testing has evolved to a level where testers are no longer a separate organizational unit (that is QA department) but they operate as a part of the agile development team. Thus, in an agile development team, everyone is responsible for testing with no dedicated QA engineers, however, there are test specialists that work closely with developers throughout the software development cycle.
In a highly competitive software environment and technology market, the development and testing teams are always on their toes. The companies that work for a competitive edge and quality products simultaneously tend to make sure that the development and testing processes go hand in hand and the issues addressed as they arise. Agile software testing requires the developers and testers to work parallel in order to produce excellent results.
Some of the benefits of agile testing include:
- Faster project completion
- Resolution of bugs and issues as they arise
- The liberty to add or delete certain features as and when needed
- Quality product delivered
Agile software testing methodologies are imperative to survive the competition and deliver the end product that satisfies the end-user. There are various ways to go about it. Companies either set up their own agile testing teams or outsource the services to an agile testing company. While it may seem feasible to have agile testing services managed in-house, it is not all that practical. Agile testing is a tedious and carefully managed process that takes time, and it is better to outsource these services to reap the full benefits of the agile testing methodologies.
Philosophy of Agile Testing
At Kualitatem we follow a specific set of principles to perform agile testing. Here is a breakdown of our agile testing philosophy:
We test on a continual basis to promote continuous improvement of your digital product.
We provide constant feedback which is required to meet the goals of the firm for the product, in addition to reducing the response time of the feedback.
Participation of the entire team
We make sure that our entire team participates in the agile testing process. It helps us to discover more bugs, glitches, and flaws because all teams are engaged in software testing, from engineers, testers, to market analysts.
Simplified & clean coding
All discovered bugs are patched in the same iteration. This practice enables us to keep the code clean and clear.
Why choose Kualitatem for agile software testing services?
- Reduced time-to-market
- Reduced post-deployment reviews
- Modern tools for sophisticated solutions
- Teams expert in the respective domains
Agile testing services are provided to outsourcing companies with maximum transparency ensured throughout the process to keep the client on board at all points. This ensures that all the upgrades and down gradations are incorporated as the need arises, and this technology can be utilized with full strength.
KTM’S AGILE TESTING MINDSET
First and foremost requirement of agile testing to break away from the principles and working methodologies of traditional software development and in order to succeed the KTM’s agile testers have acquired the right mindset needed. This agile testing mindset is summed up in twelve major principles:
- Quality Assistance over Quality Assurance
- Continuous Testing over Testing at the End
- Team Responsibility for Quality over Tester’s Responsibility
- Whole Team Approach over Testing Departments and Independent Testing
- Automated Checking over Manual Regression Testing
- Technical and API Testing over Just GUI Testing
- Exploratory Testing over Scripted Testing
- User Stories and Customer Needs over Requirement Specifications
- Building the Best Software over Breaking the Software
- Early Involvement over Late Involvement
- Short Feedback Loop over Delayed Feedback
- Preventing Defects over Finding Defects
KTM’S AGILE TESTING LIFECYCLE
While being flexible and highly adaptable to changes, the KTM agile testing will save CLIENT a tremendous amount of time and money by determining issues and providing regular feedback on the basis of daily meetings. In KTM agile testing the test plan will be written as well as updated for every release (as per decided scope). Moreover, the KTM agile testing lifecycle will include the following 5 phases:
1) Impact assessment: Gathering inputs from stakeholders and users, this will act as a feedback for the next deployment cycle.
2) Agile Testing Planning: All the CLIENT’s stakeholders will come together to plan the schedule of the testing process, meeting frequency and deliverables.
3) Daily Scrums: This will include everyday meetings to catch up on the status of testing and set the goals for the whole day.
4) Test Agility Review: Weekly review meetings with the stakeholders will be held to review and assess the progress against milestones.
5) Release Readiness: At this stage, KTM will review whether the features that have been implemented are ready to go live or not.