Senior Quality Assurance Engineer – Experienced in Performance Testing
7 + years in Software Testing and Quality Assurance Roles
jobs [at] kualitatem.com
– Able to interact on projects with clients through out the testing lifecycle, starting from requirement gathering and scoping up till delivery.
– Understand business requirements, prepare test estimates and test plans, conduct test execution and prepare results
-Analyzing system features and functionality and determine the best approach and techniques to test (black box, white box, stress/load, data integrity, security, automation)
-Conduct software testing effectively and efficiently across desktop, web , mobile and emerging technologies
-Develop and exhibit advanced level knowledge of QA lifecycle, learn and share knowledge with the team, and add value to the deliverables
-Keenly take up and pursue research and development activities to build his expertise
-Develop a team proficient in Performance Testing
-Develop a content and knowledge base around his expertise as requested
-Deliver presentations and take up client calls with presales team
-Identify and take up self-learning opportunities
-Conduct QA resource interviews
-Be readily available to travel for onsite assignments
MUST HAVE SKILL SET:
– Working experience of at least 2 enterprise level performance testing assignments
– Strong coursework in Data Structures, Algorithms, Object-Oriented Programming, Programming Languages, Security, Compiler Design, Networking, and/or User Interface Design and Development.
– Software programming knowledge and/or experience with one or more of the following: Java, Java Script, C, C++, C#, SQL/PLSQL
– Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
– Working knowledge of databases such as, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
– Test engineering knowledge and/or experience with one or more of the following testing tools or technologies: LoadRunner, Jmeter, Webload, LoadUI/LoadComplete
– Analyze performance data and collaborate with development team and operations team to identify potential application bottlenecks and areas for enhancement and assist in critical system tuning for peak performance.
– Capture and document application transactions, application components, reliability, performance and stability.
– Measure product scalability both against current conditions and against future projections and potential adverse conditions.
– Proactively work with development and operations teams in resolving performance issues to improve customer experience.
– Analyze and develop test suites for simulating production traffic and client load in performance test environments.
– Assemble & analyze test results and generate test summary reports for management & project team review
– Agile development environment knowledge and/or experience
– Sound knowledge of software engineering skills and practices
– Understanding and experience of software testing life cycle
– Experience of various testing strategies and techniques
– Experience to test management, test tools and test environments
– Understanding of programming concepts
– Exposure to Automation testing techniques and tools is a plus
-Must have a college education with an under graduate or post graduate degree.
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills to present and interact with different stakeholders in global settings
-Elaborate analytical and problem solving skills
-Self-motivated, having a passion for learning
-Be able to provide quality advice to Development team
-Be able to train other resources.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
– Opportunity to work on global assignments
– Opportunity to work with high energy, result oriented globally experienced team
– Top of the line Health Benefit Plan and Employment Fund
– High Performance Bonus Plans
– Biannual evaluations, quarterly feedback and well defined career paths
– Work life balance, leisure activities and annual adventure trips
– Open and honest culture conducive to learning and experimentation
– Be the best with us